Term Fees & Payment Policy
Prices are GST inclusive
30 Minute Class – $145 per term
45 Minute Class – $155 per term
60 Minute Class – $165 per term
75 Minute Class – $175 per term
90 Minute Class – $195 per term
120 Minute Class – $225 per term
There is a $30 enrolment fee that is non refundable and is payable annually per student on enrolment.
If students take more than one dance class they receive a 5% discount.
If students take 3 or more classes they receive a 10% discount.
Fee Payment Policy
1. Fees are payable per term in advance and are non refundable, fees are due within 14 days of issue of invoice. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for fees. If fees are not paid by the due date, a late payment administration fee will apply.
2. A costume levy will apply in either Term 2 or Term 3 (dependent on date of concert) for hire of costumes for our annual production and is non-refundable.
3. There are no refunds for missed classes. If a student is unable to attend a class due to illness, injury or compassionate grounds, a makeup class can be taken, subject to class availability in the same style of dance before the end of each term with the permission of the director. Makeup classes are not offered to students who miss a class due to conflict with social or school engagements.
4. Class cancellations are sometimes necessary. If class cancellation occurs and make up classes are not available, a refund will be offered for the pro-rata cost of the cancelled class. We will use our best endeavours to accommodate the needs of families but cannot guarantee the rescheduled classes will suit all.
5. Pro-rata fees will only be applied if the enrolment commenced after the third week of the respective term. The pro-rata fee will be calculated based on a $20 per class flat rate from the first attended class to the end of that term.
Enrolment continues from time of enrolment (payment of enrolment fee) for the full academic (calendar) year. You do not need to re enrol each term. If you wish to cancel your enrolment you must do so in writing. Students who do not return to classes in a subsequent term and have not advised the school prior to the end of the previous term will be required to pay the full term fees.
If you are unable to pay within 14 days and require an extension or would like to pay in installments, please contact accounts or Miss Alice to make an arrangement. In this case, no late payment fee will be charged, but please note that arrangements must be in place within 14 days of issue of invoice or administration fee will be charged.
Our preferred method of payments is via Electronic Funds Transfer (Please quote invoice number). The bank account details can be found on your invoice. Fees can also be paid by cheque or by direct deposit at any Bendigo Bank branch. Please note that cash payments for term fees will not be accepted. Term fee invoices will be issued during the last two weeks of each term.
Term fee payments are due in advance of classes commencing and non refundable once paid.